(it won’t make you any less of a superhero!).
You care about making your organization and community better. But you shouldn’t have to sacrifice your own health and sanity to do so. Let us take a little off your plate and write those grant proposals for you
We take a holistic approach that includes developing strong programs, evaluating the work you’re doing, and looking at your entire organization to find other ways to strengthen your chance for winning grants.
On top of that, we take the time to get to know you, your staff, your programs, and your community. And we’re going to listen to you vent when things hit the fan.
Most importantly, we can channel your inner voice. It sounds strange, but getting to know you allows us to write with your organization’s tone in mind. This helps us develop more authentic grant proposals and programs that fit your organization.
We'll meet with you and your staff to learn all about your organization, programs, and services. We'll discuss your current funding, what you need grant funds for, and how much money you'd like to raise.
We'll use your goals to find the perfect grants for your organization and then get busy crafting well-written proposals with your organization’s voice in mind.
We'll finish up grant proposals for your review throughout our time working together. You'll have a chance to review all the draft proposals before they're submitted.
$1,000-$5,000 per month
$750-$3,750 per month
$500 - $2,500 per month
These packages are perfect for organizations that are ready to expand and diversify their grant funding.
You’ll benefit from more grant funding, a more sustainable organization, and the peace of having to do less.
This is for your organization if you’re just getting started with grants and have some time to dedicate to grants each week. Here’s what’s included:
- Exploratory calls, meetings, and research to learn more about your organization & services
- An initial comprehensive review of all available grant opportunities that are the best fit for your organization
- Grant calendar development and maintenance (includes grant application and grant report deadlines)
- Advisement on all potential grant opportunities
- Guidance on contacting potential funders in advance of application submission
- Grant proposal writing
- Ongoing guidance on operations and programs to improve chances for winning grants
This is for your organization if you’re ready to start winning a lot more grants and have some time to dedicate to grants each month. It includes everything in the Silver Package plus:
- An electronic book of all identified grants with a complete summary of each opportunity
- Ongoing grant research to continuously identify new funding opportunities
- Development of program design and evaluation plans for all applications, as required
- Guidance on program implementation and data collection required following a grant award
- Assistance with creating all online grant application accounts, as requested
This is for your organization if you’re already managing some grants, are ready to start winning a lot more grants, and don’t want to worry about too many details. It includes everything in the Silver & Gold Packages plus:
- Writing of all reports following grant awards
- Submission of required applications to ensure compliance with state fundraising laws (state application fees not included)
- Printing and mailing of all paper grant applications
- Input of all narrative into online grant applications
- Attendance at funder and grant application webinars
- Maintenance of GuideStar profile
This is for organizations that are looking for a cost-effective solution to start applying to grants and have staff or board members who have a general understanding of grants and just need some help getting started. Here’s what’s included:
- A complete grant proposal that includes:
- Organization Overview & History
- Needs Statements
- Project Description
- Goals & Objectives
- Project Budget
- A personalized training video that will explain how to use the pieces of your Copy/Paste Proposal to start submitting your own grant proposals
This is for organizations that have found that perfect grant, but don’t have the time or the skills to write it themselves. That’s where we come in. Here’s what’s included:
- Exploratory calls, meetings, and research to learn more about your organization & proposed program/service
- A comprehensive review of the grant application
- Advisement and consultation on approach for the grant opportunity
- Assistance with creating online grant application account, as requested
- Guidance on contacting potential funder in advance of application submission
- Grant proposal writing and submission
- Development of program design and evaluation plan, if needed
- Printing and mailing of grant application materials (packaging and postage may be an additional cost)
“Upstream Consulting has helped Coastal Children’s Advocacy Center (CCAC) grow over the past two years in ways that would have not been possible without their insight and expertise. CCAC had only 2 full-time and 3 part-time employees, and the number of children we serve was increasing every year. But with growth, we needed more full-time employees, which meant more money. As an Executive Director, it was my responsibility to look for grants but still handle the day to day operations as well. I could handle writing small grants, but I did not have the time to look for and write those more lucrative grants. My board of directors was hesitant about contracting with a grant writer, since this was a service that was not in our budget. But investing in Upstream Consulting has allowed us to be more marketable to grant sources who had never heard of our agency and has resulted in a 35% increase in our grant revenues. After seeing the growth in our grant funding, the board of directors stated that working with Upstream Consulting was a great decision.”